Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I have something to say

I am really enjoying doing this blog. It gives me a chance to play around with different attitudes and a variety of topics. I have had a hard time getting the hang of some social media sites.  I love Facebook and can jot some things down although I know if it gets too long people won't read it. I have managed, however, to keep most things short and to the point.

Twitter is a ridiculous option for me; 140 characters including spaces?! Are they kidding me? I am a writer. I can't limit anything to 140 characters. I have had to use it because one person I kept in contact with was only on Twitter. But when I would have something to say to her, I would have to use up three personal tweets to get the full message to her! 

There are days that I don't have time to sit down and write in any new project I am doing (because once I get going, there is no stopping me and then I am there for three hours or more). So blogging has been the perfect little daily exercise for my mind and writing. It makes me feel that I still had some 'me time' getting to do something I love and that I had an accomplished day.

So there, my day is complete. Hope your day was too!

2 comments:

  1. you're absolutely right...when I feel like I could write a book I can't and when I want to post on FB it gets to long.. so I think blog is the BOLOGNA on my sandwich .. and I don't have to stay with just mustard.. I can use pickles and peppers and lettuce and a little mayo... now I'm hungry.. why did I do that.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 140 characters! No wonder I don't Tweet!

    ReplyDelete