Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Colors of Life

COLORS  OF  LIFE


Life starts out white, clean and pure
Adding more colors as we journey and tour.
Yellow colors fun filled days,
Warming our hearts like the sun’s beautiful rays.
Blue brings me peace, when I see cloudless skies
Those days are just for me and my spirit flies.
Green fills my senses like fresh cut grass;
Renewed, life seeming as smooth as glass.
Pink is soft like quiet times at home
Enjoying the silence and letting thoughts roam.
Red is busy, ferocious and mean.
When I am seeing red, there’s always a scene.
Black engulfs us in our darkest hours;
No escape, no light, anxiety towers
Gray comes, the darkness is leaving.
Giving me hope and keeping me believing
That happier times again I will hold.

The rainbow of life supplies me with gold. 

By JoEllen Claypool

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment